Un poco de orden

domingo, 9 de enero de 2011

Opinion de Steve Howe sobre una Variax 700

En una entrevista realizada por "GuitarGearHeads" al mitico Steve Howe, encontramos una respuesta coherente al uso que este hombre le da a su Variax.

"I'm using a Line 6 Variax 700 onstage to give me acoustic guitar, sitar guitar – just a sprinkling of other textures that I couldn't get without something like that – or another three guitars! (laughs) So, the Variax, to me, is a remarkable guitar. I'm fortunate to have a custom guitar that actually was featured on the Omega sleeve. In the pictures of me, I'm holding the Line 6 Variax that is a complete one off guitar that they built for me. I'm very thankful for that. So onstage, I use a 700: it's blue, it's on a stand, and it's more or less direct – I don't use that through the amps. I go through the P.A. and the monitors, and I select – or my techs select the setting for the particular song. I only use it a couple of times for 12-string. The Variax has two 12-string settings to choose from, and the sitar guitar is another thing."

Fuente extraida de GuitarGearHeads

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario